1.9.13

white pepper

 photo 1_zps4d8c2ae8.jpg

 photo 2_zps9d616384.jpg

 photo 3_zps665cbc9a.jpg

 photo 4_zpsce811b69.jpg

Overalls - THE WHITE PEPPER / Jacket - Vintage / Shoes - WHOLESALE7

Regardless of how many people are living in overalls right now, they're still pretty awesome, they're comfortable, forgiving and really easy to climb stuff in, these ones from The Whitepepper (Which is located just down the road from me in a building full of really neat, creative types) are my favourites, I love the dark denim.

photos by KITTY edit by me

14 comments:

  1. so so gorgeous babe! LOVE x

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!! xx Stylegodis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love overalls! Some people think they're pretty childish, but I don't care : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes, they absolutely rock :)

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally in love with these sandals <3 !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing style and great photography x
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Relocated my page :)

    Follow my new blog at www.nconixo.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i've been a bit slack with replying to comments lately, i'm sorry, but i like to have a look at every commenters blog anyway <3